kegel: pests aside kegel: pests aside

Once again, Kegel rocks the house

This has got to be one of my favorite series ever. There's never been a bad episode of Kegel, and the humor relies on more than tasteless use of swearing and crude jokes (although, I enjoy my share of those as well). This series is refreshing and situationally funny. Kegel and Argus are great characters, in a great little internet cartoon. Thanks Jato!

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

This is one of the best parodies I've ever seen.

It takes everything that was awesome about Salad Fingers and turns it on its head. It was incredibly fresh and new in its comedy and actually made me appreciate Salad Fingers even more. It has a lot of respect for the series it's poking fun at and I think it couldn't have been done better.

Black Mages 4 Black Mages 4

This was freakin' awesome.

It payed such homage to FF1 with everything from the characters to the music. The fact that everything that happened cost someone some hp was awesome too. Very well done.

Secret Agent Dan Ep.4 Secret Agent Dan Ep.4

This little series is ass kicking good.

Dan rocks. This concept rocks. The feel of the humor and dialog rock. This is just one of those kickin series'. By the way, that effect in the very beginning on the spinning hamburger was really really impressive. Keep up the good work man.

Futile Fund Foundation Futile Fund Foundation

This was awesome

This was one of the funniest things I've found on NG. "If you fucking let me finish the sentence" that was great. I commend you brave fool.

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

Oh yeah!

This shit was great. Wasn't the best one in the series but it was fucking good. I found 14 of the hidden things and I gave up on the last one just a minute ago. Good job, as always.

The Trio The Trio

This was pointless

Ok first of all the whole "Warning: Offensive" thing has been done and is no longer amusing. Also, this "joke" had nearly no point at all and had little entertainment value. Having gay guys fart in a hot tub isn't that cool. However you did have decent graphics and the sound was ok except for the end. I'll be surprised if this makes it through the portal.

Next-Project responds:

ditto

hellsent ep'3 hellsent ep'3

Great continuation

The story is so captivating that it works as an online comic strip. I think it's great that everyone is getting into this. There's a book called "Descent" but I can't remember who it's written by and this series reminds me of it for some reason, even though the story is completely different. This is another more than worthy addition to the slowly-growing "dark flash" category. Keep up the good work.

The Necromancer Episode 2 The Necromancer Episode 2

Great

Though things tend to move a little slowly. There are only so many slow camera zooms and dramatic poses you can cram into a scene. But otherwise excellent as are the rest of the Necromancers. Good stuff.

The Necromancer Episode 1 The Necromancer Episode 1

The best "dark" flash series ever

I have started a "dark" flash series but now that I've seen some of your work I see that I need to go back and put more effort into mine. Your style sets a mood so well that I didn't even notice all the voices were just you. And for the growing "dark flash" category on NG I hope I can do half as well as you have to kind of help expand the genre. Anyway I was severely impressed and the only gripe I have is when you would stop after every spell to tell what the name was though I couldn't think of another way to get the spell names out. Excellent job definitely.

mmark-oldflash responds:

It's all attitude. If you direct a Flash the way you feel, the feeling of the Flash comes in loud in clear.