Destruktor(sans vocals) Destruktor(sans vocals)

Not bad

Some of the riffs are really good, and some of them are really repetitive, but it works pretty well together. And as a side note, you don't necessarily have to have that much dist. just because it's the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone. I have one and my guitars sound pretty normal. You can hear my MT-2 on my track "Violence", that's the only track on NG that is recent enough to have it in there. But still, this is a pretty decent track overall. Keep at it man.

Metalholic115 responds:

Yeah, if this song had vocals, the song all and all would be way better. But I think it's still pretty sweet. When it comes to distortion, let's say I like to crank it up to 11. But next time, I think I might try turning it down a notch. Thanks for the review bro!

Debt To Society Debt To Society

Not Bad

Try linking different riffs together. Also, and trust me it's worth it, try to buy a recording program that features some sort of drums. I recommend recording with Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2 and drums from Fruity Loops 4 or so. But keep up the good work man.

The Kingdom Shall Fall The Kingdom Shall Fall

Hmm....

Well, this one suffered a little. I've heard the main riff somewhere else before, and the tone was sufficiently worse than on your other tracks. But still not bad.

Nightmare Theatre Nightmare Theatre

Sweet riffs

These two riffs were really awesome. The shortness cut the glory though. Should've made this clip longer. Anyway, good stuff.

Cd intro Cd intro

Pretty good.

I also like using backwards guitar. Good little scary thing.

Dance of the Skeletons Dance of the Skeletons

Really liked this one

The clean intro to this one was really good. Volume should've been lower to avoid that overdriven sound but still had the desired effect I think. Very good.

black metal black metal

Heh.

Man, this stuff really brings back memories of how I used to record and play. Really nostalgic. I gave this one the old 4. You ought to invest in a recording program that can give you some beats to play over or something. Keep it up though.

-Will of Fire Head

death metal intro death metal intro

Good

A little more effort as to the actual quality of the playing would have helped a lot on this one. Otherwise, it was great. Very diverse and gives something to listen to other than the standard "bash-you-in-the-face" type stuff that's so common, even with me. Good job, I'm gonna check out some more of your stuff.

-Will of Fire Head

OZZY REMIX *demo* OZZY REMIX *demo*

Not Terrible

This should have gone in some rock category, or maybe some techno. It wasn't bad, just not metal and not too too original.

Final Fantasy F*** Off Final Fantasy F*** Off

Mucho Better

Still not metal, maybe rock or something. Still video game music. But much, much better than your clip "Boss Music".