kegel: pests aside kegel: pests aside

Once again, Kegel rocks the house

This has got to be one of my favorite series ever. There's never been a bad episode of Kegel, and the humor relies on more than tasteless use of swearing and crude jokes (although, I enjoy my share of those as well). This series is refreshing and situationally funny. Kegel and Argus are great characters, in a great little internet cartoon. Thanks Jato!

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

This is one of the best parodies I've ever seen.

It takes everything that was awesome about Salad Fingers and turns it on its head. It was incredibly fresh and new in its comedy and actually made me appreciate Salad Fingers even more. It has a lot of respect for the series it's poking fun at and I think it couldn't have been done better.

Black Mages 4 Black Mages 4

This was freakin' awesome.

It payed such homage to FF1 with everything from the characters to the music. The fact that everything that happened cost someone some hp was awesome too. Very well done.

IceCar ~~~~ Ver1.0 IceCar ~~~~ Ver1.0

Great game

It's got everything but sound...and english but we'll live. Great options, you really put some thought into this. Excellent layout, I was really impressed (and I usually hate games on NG).

-Will

Pietrosteroids Re-Birth Pietrosteroids Re-Birth

Pretty cool

You just need to make it go a little faster. And maybe stick in some goals to work towards or something (power-ups who knows). Good job though.

-Will (Creator of Useless Ninja)

Crypt Raider Crypt Raider

I usually don't like games on here...

But this was really cool. I'm an old fan of puzzle games and this was very interesting.

-Will

Destruktor(sans vocals) Destruktor(sans vocals)

Not bad

Some of the riffs are really good, and some of them are really repetitive, but it works pretty well together. And as a side note, you don't necessarily have to have that much dist. just because it's the Boss MT-2 Metal Zone. I have one and my guitars sound pretty normal. You can hear my MT-2 on my track "Violence", that's the only track on NG that is recent enough to have it in there. But still, this is a pretty decent track overall. Keep at it man.

Metalholic115 responds:

Yeah, if this song had vocals, the song all and all would be way better. But I think it's still pretty sweet. When it comes to distortion, let's say I like to crank it up to 11. But next time, I think I might try turning it down a notch. Thanks for the review bro!

Debt To Society Debt To Society

Not Bad

Try linking different riffs together. Also, and trust me it's worth it, try to buy a recording program that features some sort of drums. I recommend recording with Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 2 and drums from Fruity Loops 4 or so. But keep up the good work man.

The Kingdom Shall Fall The Kingdom Shall Fall

Hmm....

Well, this one suffered a little. I've heard the main riff somewhere else before, and the tone was sufficiently worse than on your other tracks. But still not bad.

-Will of Fire Head